Some retailers find that they are still not winning new customers, or worse, are losing current customers to the competition. What's happening? Retailers are chasing customer expectations - an ever-changing and rapidly rising hurdle that retailers struggle to overcome due to operational constraints.
Join guest speaker Brendan Witcher, Forrester VP & Principal Analyst and explore:
- What causes today's digitally-savvy, mobile customers to hyper-adopt and hyper-abandon brands.
- How data is becoming the new competitive weapon, and how apps are key to collecting and using this data.
- Retail's top five initiatives - including personalization and omnichannel - and how apps play a role.
- The future of commerce, and how retailers must prepare for the world of interacting, not just transacting, with the customer.
- Important steps for moving from digital dinosaur to digital master.